This website is owned and operated by Daxa Parmar.
We are registered in Spain under registration number (NIE) ESY4078041, and our registered office is at Carrer de Sant Magi 68,
07013 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain which is our principal place of business.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on (+34) 634 300 481
- by email, using email@example.com
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Daxa Parmar Art’ it’s because that’s who we are, and we own and run the site.
USAGE & STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
I. THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- We collect certain personal data about the visitors and users of our site.
- The data we collect when you purchase an artwork:
- First Name & Last Name
We collect your full name so we can deliver the artwork purchased directly to the person purchasing it.
We request this for delivery purpose. It is also required for an address for invoicing.
- Phone & Email Address
We request your contact details in order to contact you regarding the artwork you have purchased or commissioned.
- How did you find me?
We ask how you found me for analysis and marketing purposes.
- First Name & Last Name
II. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. We collect personal information when you provide it to us automatically, as you navigate through our site;
2. We collect personal information when you provide it to us directly; to buy artwork or services through our site, subscribe to a newsletter/ email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey or send us communication;
III. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To fulfill an order, or take steps linked to an order: for example, facilitating and processing transactions that take place on our site e.g. when you purchase a piece of artwork on our website;
- When it is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the site;
- providing you with services described on the site;
- responding to support requests, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our site and services e.g. to notify you about changes to the site, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the site/ services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the site, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity
- When you give us consent: providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you.
- For purposes which are required by law: For the purpose of responding to requests from the government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
IV. WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- On completion of a transaction, placing an order verifying your credit card, arranging for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- When processing your payment via Stripe platform:
Stripe processes our credit card transactions. Facilitating a transaction requires the processing of personal data, such as the cardholder’s name, credit card number, the credit card expiry date, and CVC code. The cardholder’s data is sent from the Stripe user to Stripe via the Stripe API (or by some other integration method, such as Stripe
- When you sign up to our newsletter: We use Mailchimp as our email-marketing tool, where (after you have given your consent) some of your personal data is stored. You can update your own data too, by contacting us or updating the preferences in any email you receive from us;
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers who are located in Switzerland; Our website maintenance team who are located in Spain and United States;
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) who are located in Spain;
- Regulators and Government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and
obligations (such as Guardia Civil inspecting our training vessels);
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged / suspected illegal activity;
- A third party, to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- Other recipients when we are authorized or required by law to do so.
V. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We are based in Spain, so your data will be processed in Spain. Some of the recipients we have described in section IV. above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside Spain in countries such as United States and United Kingdom.
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by our service provider, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Switzerland. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
VI. MARKETING CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We ask if you want to receive our newsletter, so you can keep up to date with us, you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive this.
We may use some of your personal information, when we have your consent, to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
Please note you can opt out of these communications at any time. If you would prefer not to receive them in the future, please write to us by email or post or use the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
VII. COOKIES AND WEB ANALYTICS
- When you visit our site, there’s certain data that’s recorded, which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged in to your account, some of this data could be associated with you, by this we mean:
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address (stored for 60 days for security reasons)
- The domain name you requested;
- The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- The website which referred you to our Site; and
- The operating system your device uses.
VIII. INFORMATION YOU MAKE PUBLIC OR GIVE TO OTHERS
IX. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you and to comply with our legal obligations:
- After the transaction of your purchase, we keep certain personal information that is strictly related to the purchase until the artwork is safely delivered and the 7 days return policy period has passed.
- If you no longer want us to use/store your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information: If you do not want your details to be stored on our system please so let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
X. WHEN WE NEED TO UPDATE THIS POLICY
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements;
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, when required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page of our site.
XI. IF YOU’RE A USER OR VISITOR IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, THESE RIGHTS ALSO APPLY TO YOU:
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
XII. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you, and to request corrections of any errors in that data.
- To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy representative using the contact details at the end of this policy;
- You are entitled to ask us to port your personal information, to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have the right to object to some data processing that are in our legitimate interests, such as profiling, which we perform for direct marketing. And, after we have asked for your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent [more information on this provided
- When we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities.
The relevant data protection authority will be the one of the country:
- of your habitual residence;
- of your place of work; or
- in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
XIII. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- We do not accept any liability for the content of external links. Third parties are solely responsible for their own content.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
PERSONAL DATA REQUEST
To obtain, amend, delete or correct personal data information we hold about you, submit a complaint or require further information please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer:
Daxa Parmar, Privacy Compliance Offier,
Carrer San Magin, 68, 07001, Palma, Mallorca, Illes Baleres, Spain